·
I freak out over grades, but I really don’t do
everything I could do for the A.
·
I don’t really like the girl who sits next to me
in my ASL 2020 class
·
She never stops talking
·
Ever!
·
But she thinks we’re good friends
·
It’s true, I have no heart.
·
I don’t know what the hell I’m doing when I
pretend to be a parent
·
I make everything up on the fly
·
Is “wing it” a good approach to parenting?
·
I think gay jokes are hilarious
·
I’m easily entertained.
·
I hate reading “Church Books”
·
No, not the canon
·
I mean the ones that everyone raves about that
you buy at Deseret Book for $35.95 in hardcover
·
They bore me silly.
·
I don’t really like “outside”
·
I do like shopping, and musical theater.
·
I wear real diamonds
·
Even though I know I shouldn’t.
·
I go to the movies just for the popcorn
·
With extra butter
·
LOTS of extra butter
·
I make up for is by not eating anything else on
movie days
·
A person can live on popcorn and Diet Pepsi,
right?
·
I wear sunglasses to hide the wrinkles around my
eyes
·
Because I say I don’t mind getting older
·
But I lie.
·
I actually believe you all care about what I
have to confess
·
If you don’t, don’t tell me. Leave me to my delusions.
No comments:
Post a Comment