Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Confessions

  • I hate doing dishes.
  • Somehow, kids moving out does not result in fewer dirty dishes.
  • There are usually dirty dishes in my sink.
  • Sometimes I dislike being a cat owner.
  • Anyone want a big, white cat?
  • No, really, do you want a cat?
  • I don't miss having small children.
  • I don't miss active parenting.
  • I love my child free home.
  • I still spoil my grandchildren, though.
  • Grandchildren go home at the end of the day.
  • I'm writing this while sitting in class.
  • The lecture today is about sex (it's a marriage class).
  • I'm bored.
  • Does that mean I'm really old?
  • Or that my professor is really dull?
  • I love urban fantasy novels.
  • They have no literary value whatsoever.
  • I tell people I love Hemingway and Steinbeck so I sound smart.
  • I'm addicted to caffeine.
  • That's not a confession, just a statement.
  • I'm heartily sick of reading books by Harlan Lane.
  • Someone please write a different book about Deaf culture that my professors can assign.
  • I successfully took up an entire class period confessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment