Friday, April 29, 2011

Confessions


o   I doodle in class when I should be taking notes
o   Sometimes I’m really bored in lectures, and I need to stay awake
o   Doodling looks just like note-taking to a professor.
o   I’m addicted to caffeine
o   I need diet cola to function.
o   My cat is more spoiled than my children
o   My dog is more spoiled than my cat
o   I try to ignore the family dog whenever possible.
o   My house has no electronic noise
o   Everyone is required to use headphones for music, TV, etc.
o   But we all use our cell phones to call the person in the next room
o   I guess we’re just too lazy to walk across the house.
o   Remember that icky thing that happened on orchestra tour? I know what really happened.
o   It wasn’t what they accused us of.
o   No one was being malicious or vindictive
o   I will carry the secret to the grave.
o   I lie about my weight on my drivers’ license
o   It still says what I weighed when I first got it—117 pounds
o   I haven’t weighed that little since high school.
o   I sometimes think I want another baby
o   But then I remember that I like sleeping through the night
o   And I have grandchildren
o   Grandchildren are more fun.
o   I tried Friday confessions because some of my friends do it
o   Basically, I stole their idea
o   If you steal ideas from lots of people it’s called research, right?
Happy Friday, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I love that you call people in the next room.

    You totally look like you can pass for 117!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!!!! You are funny and I love reading your blog. So now you weigh 120?

    ReplyDelete